If you or someone close to you has been misusing Adderall and has had a difficult time quitting on their own, CuraWest is available to help. Our integrated addiction treatment program in Denver, Colorado combines medically monitored detox with inpatient treatment, providing a multi-level curriculum of clinical care. No matter how severe a prescription stimulant addiction has become, we can help you detox safely while preparing you for continued success in sobriety. Contact us today to learn more.
Adderall is a prescription stimulant, one that has recently garnered a widespread reputation as a “study drug.” This medication is commonly abused by college-aged young adults who might be studying for a large exam or looking to increase their focus for any other variety of reasons. A recent study published by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health found that rates of Adderall abuse are the highest among young adults aged 18 to 25, and that rates of prescription stimulant abuse rose a dramatic 67 percent between 2006 and 2011. Of course, anyone is susceptible to Adderall abuse and dependence. The accessibility of the drug has played a large role in increasing rates of addiction, and in most instances the prescription is easily obtained from a friend, family member or acquaintance.
If you or a loved one has been suffering at the hands of an Adderall abuse disorder of any severity, there is help available. CuraWest offers a safe and pain-free program of Adderall detox in a comfortable, homestyle retreat environment. The quality clinical services we provide cannot be found in a traditional hospital setting or in a state-run detox facility.
We Are Here For You
Let Us Help You Heal
Our Adderall detoxification experience is second to none.
Learn how we can help by speaking with one of our Treatment Advisors today.
Adderall Addiction Signs & Symptoms
Adderall addiction is a continuously growing issue throughout the country.
The symptoms vary on a person-to-person basis, though some of the more common symptoms include:
- Nervousness and excitability
- Increased sociability and talkativeness/rambling conversation
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Rapid heart rate
- An inability to sit still for any length of time
- Mood swings
- A lack of appetite, which often leads to weight loss
- “Doctor shopping” – attempting to get more than one Adderall prescription at a time
- Raiding the medicine cabinets of friends and family members
- Continuing to use despite personal consequences
- Developing a physical tolerance over time
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms when use is stopped abruptly
Our Adderall Detox Services Include
Adderall Withdrawal Signs & Symptoms
The physical symptoms of Adderall withdrawal are often easily treatable with a combination of proven holistic techniques and over-the-counter pain relievers. The psychological symptoms of withdrawal are far more severe, and must be treated with a careful combination of medication and therapeutic care in a medical detox facility. These symptoms include:
- Severe depression and suicidal ideation
- Anxiety, paranoia and panic attacks
- Insomnia (which leads to additional psychological symptoms when coupled with extreme fatigue and physical/mental exhaustion)
Why Medical Detox is Necessary For Adderall Addiction
When it comes to Adderall withdrawal, many individuals mistakenly believe that they can safely undergo detox in an at-home setting. While the physical symptoms associated with Adderall withdrawal are typically not severe and can be easily treated with over-the-counter pain medications, the psychological symptoms can result in a range of serious complications when not professionally treated. We effectively treat anxiety, depression, suicidal ideation and insomnia with a variety of medications and therapeutic techniques.
Services Provided by CuraWest
At CuraWest we believe that medical detox should provide clients with much more than physical stabilization. We believe that every successful detox program works to lay a solid and lasting foundation for continued success in recovery. We provide a wide range of recovery-related services that thoroughly educate our clients on the ins and outs of continuing care while adequately preparing them for the road ahead. In addition to medical detox, we offer inpatient treatment services, so clients can continue the natural progression of clinical care in the same comfortable environment.
Services that we provide to each client include:
- In-depth clinical and medical evaluations – Upon admission to our medical detox program each client undergoes an in-depth evaluation, helping our clinical team determine which detox methods are going to be the most beneficial. In the case of prolonged Adderall abuse we typically conduct additional assessments over the course of the client’s stay to make sure that no severe psychological symptoms are occurring – symptoms that might require Medication Assisted Treatment.
- Case management services – Every client is assigned an experienced and compassionate case manager, who walks the client through the early recovery process and helps develop a thorough plan for continuing care. Case managers also serve as the main point of contact between the clinical team and the loved ones of the client, keeping them updated on progress and on future treatment plans.
Ready To Begin Your Adderall Detox?
We Offer A Safe & Effective Program
Don’t let Adderall addiction control your life.
Call us today and let’s get you started on the path to a better you.
- Individual, group and family therapy – At CuraWest we sincerely believe that therapeutic intervention should begin during the very first stage of the recovery process. We offer individual therapy sessions at least once every week, group therapy sessions on a daily basis and family therapy sessions whenever possible.
- Medication Assisted Treatment and medication management – When it comes to more severe cases of Adderall withdrawal, certain medications prove to be beneficial. Depending on the unique needs and requirements of a client our physicians might prescribe a non-narcotic pain reliever, an antidepressant, an anti-anxiety medication or a safe and non-addictive sleep aid like Melatonin.
- Recovery-related group sessions – Those who are undergoing Adderall withdrawal are generally not physically incapacitated and have the opportunity to participate in daily recovery-related group sessions. Some of the topics covered include relapse prevention training, the development of healthy coping skills, life skills training, an education of the disease model of addiction, 12 step program exposure and an introduction to meditation. None of these group sessions are required though they are extremely beneficial for individuals who are transitioning into inpatient rehab.
- Around-the-clock medical care – Our dedication to providing each and every client with a safe and pain-free Adderall withdrawal is made possible by our team of dedicated medical professionals, who are available 24 hours a day to treat the physical symptoms of withdrawal as soon as they arise.
- Retreat-style amenities – CuraWest is dedicated to client comfort. Our homestyle retreat facility was carefully designed with comfort, relaxation and tranquility in mind.
Thorough and individualized aftercare planning. Medical detox is only the very first step on a multi-phased continuum of clinical care. In order for an individual to stay sober long-term, he or she must transfer into an inpatient treatment facility and undergo more intensive therapeutic intervention for an extended period of time. Case managers help clients develop a personalized aftercare program, which always includes an immediate transition into a drug and alcohol rehab.
Begin Healing Now!
Have A Call With One Of Our Treatment Advisors
Don’t Suffer Any Longer
Our Stress-Free Admissions Process
As soon as you decide to give us a call our Treatment Advisors begin developing a plan for intake. We understand how overwhelming committing to addiction treatment can be in and of itself, and we are dedicated to making the remainder of the process as stress-free as possible for our clients and their loved ones. We conduct an insurance benefit check in minutes, coupled with a brief pre-assessment that helps our clinical team ensure that our program of Adderall addiction recovery program is the best fit for you. Next, we set to work developing travel plans and we set a date and a time for intake.
Begin Your Personal Journey of Healing Today
If you or a loved one has been struggling with Adderall addiction or if you have been actively abusing any other prescription stimulant for any length of time, we are available to help. Simply give us a call 24/7 at (888) 693-1794 and speak with one of our Treatment Advisors. We look forward to speaking with you and getting you started on your own personal journey of comprehensive healing.