At CuraWest we believe in the benefits of a multi-staged program of addiction recovery. While medical detox is an important first step, longer term sobriety can only be achieved when detox is followed up with a higher level of care. We offer a comprehensive recovery program that begins with detox and progresses to a short stay in our residential facility. Once a client has been physically stabilized, they are encouraged to transition into our inpatient program where they will continue to heal on a mental, emotional, and spiritual basis. Our Denver, Colorado recovery program combines effective medical care, intensive therapeutic intervention, proven holistic modalities, peer support, and unique experiential therapies. We take advantage of all the Denver area has to offer, encouraging our clients to build purposeful and fulfilling lives as they develop the skills they need to successfully navigate sobriety.
Our residential program lasts for between 3 and 21 days depending on the unique needs of each individual client. While residential treatment is beneficial for everyone, not everyone requires a three week-long stay. When a client is engaged in the detox portion of our program, they work with their assigned case manager to develop a personalized aftercare plan. This will either include a transition into our residential program, a separate residential program, or a lower level of care at a separate facility like partial hospitalization or intensive outpatient treatment. To learn more about the services provided by our residential program or to get started on your own personal journey of addiction recovery, contact us today.
Our Residential Treatment Program
At CuraWest we understand how deeply active addiction impacts all areas of a person’s life. Not only is physical health harshly compromised, but interpersonal relationships are diminished, career prospects and future goals are dismantled, and every semblance of self-worth is entirely stripped away. In order for a person to truly recover from addiction the mind, body, and spirit must be addressed simultaneously. We take an integrated approach to recovery, helping clients work through the wreckage of the past while building a beautiful future. We offer a variety of unique and effective addiction treatment services, including:
- An in-depth evaluation, which helps our clinical team determine which treatment methods are going to be the most beneficial for each unique case.
- Case management services, allowing for more focused care during every stage of the recovery process.
- A range of evidence-based therapies delivered in an individual and group setting, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, and Experiential Therapy.
- Access to a range of holistic treatment options delivered by experienced holistic practitioners, including mindfulness meditation, yoga therapy, and acupuncture.
- A range of group workshops designed to enhance the client experience while facilitating deeper healing, including Gender Expression workshops and Horticulture Therapy sessions facilitated by a licensed professional at the Denver Botanical Gardens.
- 12 Step program education and involvement and the opportunity to explore alternative options to the 12 Step method, including SMART Recovery and Recovery Dharma.
- Thorough family involvement during every step of the recovery process, which includes family therapy sessions and designated family workshops.
- A comprehensive education on the Disease Model of Addiction.
- The opportunity to participate in a range of recreation group activities while taking advantage of the expansive outdoors in Denver and surrounding areas.
- Comfort-based amenities, including comfortable, private bedrooms (available on a first come first served basis), an indoor recreation area/community room, catered meals, and a variety of nutritious snacks.
We Are Here For You
Let Us Help You Heal
Our Drug & Alcohol detoxification experience is second to none.
Learn how we can help by speaking with one of our Treatment Advisors today.
Residential Treatment in Denver, Colorado
If you are looking for effective addiction treatment in Denver, Colorado, CuraWest is available to help. We chose the location of our facility for several reasons. Not only is the natural beauty found throughout Colorado conducive to mental, emotional, and spiritual healing, but the city of Denver boasts a robust and thriving recovery community. No matter which mutual aid program a client chooses to pursue, they will have access to a host of meetings and events throughout the area. Aftercare opportunities are also plentiful; once a client completes our residential program, they will have the option of moving into a sober living home in Denver and continuing with treatment in a lower level of care. We are well-connected to an expanding network of individual therapists, psychiatric professionals, and addiction specialists. Utilizing our community connections, we are able to set each of our clients up for continued success as they progress along their personal recovery journeys.
Our Drug & Alcohol Detox Services Include
Is Residential Addiction Treatment Right for Me?
Is transitioning into a residential treatment program after medical detox the right move for you or your loved one? The answer to this question depends on several factors. We encourage asking yourself the following questions when deciding on the next appropriate level of clinical care.
- Have I been struggling with a moderate or severe substance use disorder that I have not been able to tackle on my own?
- Would I benefit from one-on-one and group therapy sessions?
- If I return home immediately following detox, will I have access to the support and encouragement I need to stay sober long-term?
- Am I at risk of developing symptoms of post-acute withdrawal that could make it more difficult for me to stay sober?
- Am I simultaneously struggling with a co-occurring issue which should be addressed in a clinical setting?
- Do I have the flexibility in my current schedule to take a short break from day-to-day life and tend to my own needs?
For some, entering into a residential treatment program for an extended period of time is simply not a viable option. Maybe you are the sole caretaker of one or more dependents, or you cannot easily step away from your career for weeks at a time. One of the benefits of our residential program is the duration can be easily adjusted to meet your personal needs. Residential treatment almost always comes as a recommended next step on the road to lasting recovery.
Ready To Begin Your Drug & Alcohol Detox?
We Offer A Safe & Effective Program
Don’t let Drug & Alcohol addiction control your life.
Call us today and let’s get you started on the path to a better you.
Features of CuraWest’s Residential Rehab Center
Several factors distinguish our residential treatment program from others in the Denver area. First of all, we take a highly individualized approach to clinical care. No two treatment programs are identical, and each is continuously adjusted as personal needs change and evolve. Upon admission to our program each client undergoes a detailed assessment which contributes to the development of a unique treatment plan. We listen to clients as they express their preferences, and while we encourage our clients to explore what might feel uncomfortable, we customize plans based on these predilections.
Secondly, we truly take an integrated approach to addiction recovery. It is not uncommon for residential programs to offer some holistic options, especially throughout the Denver area. However, we go beyond transporting clients to the occasional yoga class or walking them through a guided meditation. We focus on healing the mind, body, and spirit thoroughly. We employ experienced and passionate holistic practitioners with diverse backgrounds and areas of expertise. We aim to expose our clients to as many holistically based options as possible, encouraging them to focus on what resonates with them. We help our clients foster a deep spiritual connection, learning how to relate to and appreciate the world around them. If you are looking for a flexible and effective program of recovery in Denver, Colorado or any surrounding area, we are available to help. Contact us today to get started.
Our Therapeutic Services
We offer individual, group, and family therapy during the detox and residential portions of our programs. Therapeutic modalities and services include:
- Weekly one-on-one sessions with a licensed therapist.
- Daily group therapy sessions, facilitated by a licensed professional and covering a range of pertinent, recovery-related topics.
- Family therapy sessions, facilitated by a licensed professional and geared towards restoring healthy family dynamics.
- A range of proven therapeutic modalities, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy.
- Specialized therapeutic services (including trauma therapy) for those who are struggling with co-occurring issues and require more focused attention.
Our Holistic Approach to Healing
In addition to placing a strong emphasis on therapeutic care, we offer a range of holistic treatment services geared towards enhancing the mind-body connection and equipping clients with an arsenal of non-invasive coping techniques. Holistic recovery approaches we utilize include:
- Regular yoga sessions with a trained yoga therapist.
- Training in mindfulness techniques.
- Meditation workshops led by an experienced practitioner.
- Access to a range of alternative healing methods, including Reiki and energy healing.
- Recreational/outdoor therapy, including Horticulture Therapy.
- Group workshops centered around the importance of spiritual development.
Flexible, Individualized Clinical Care
At CuraWest we take a three-pronged approach to recovery, focusing on behavioral therapy, holistic treatment, and 12 Step program involvement. However, we believe that while peer support is essential to long-term sobriety, the 12 Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous is not the only way to foster connection and stay engaged. We offer alternative options, encouraging our clients to stick with a program that feels right for them.
Begin Healing Now!
Have A Call With One Of Our Treatment Advisors
Don’t Suffer Any Longer
If you or someone you love has been attempting to overcome drug or alcohol addiction with little to no success, professional treatment is likely necessary, and CuraWest is available to help. Our therapeutically-based treatment program provides clients with the tools they need to overcome addiction and stay sober long-term. As soon as you contact us you will be put in touch with an experienced Treatment Advisor who will walk you through each step of our simple, straightforward admissions process. We begin by conducting a brief assessment over the phone. This will help our clinical and medical team determine which level of care is the most appropriate for each unique case. Next, we offer a free, no obligation health insurance benefit check to those who are currently insured. If you or your loved one is uninsured, we offer additional coverage options including self-pay and private pay. Finally, we help organize local ground transportation to our Denver, Colorado detox and recovery center. Contact us today for more information on how to get sober, or to begin your own personal journey of addiction recovery.`