Features of CuraWest’s Residential Rehab Center
Several factors distinguish our residential treatment program from others in the Denver area. First of all, we take a highly individualized approach to clinical care. No two treatment programs are identical, and each is continuously adjusted as personal needs change and evolve. Upon admission to our program each client undergoes a detailed assessment which contributes to the development of a unique treatment plan. We listen to clients as they express their preferences, and while we encourage our clients to explore what might feel uncomfortable, we customize plans based on these predilections.
Secondly, we truly take an integrated approach to addiction recovery. It is not uncommon for residential programs to offer some holistic options, especially throughout the Denver area. However, we go beyond transporting clients to the occasional yoga class or walking them through a guided meditation. We focus on healing the mind, body, and spirit thoroughly. We employ experienced and passionate holistic practitioners with diverse backgrounds and areas of expertise. We aim to expose our clients to as many holistically based options as possible, encouraging them to focus on what resonates with them. We help our clients foster a deep spiritual connection, learning how to relate to and appreciate the world around them. If you are looking for a flexible and effective program of recovery in Denver, Colorado or any surrounding area, we are available to help. today to get started.
Our Therapeutic Services
We offer individual, group, and family therapy during the detox and residential portions of our programs. Therapeutic modalities and services include:
- Weekly one-on-one sessions with a licensed therapist.
- Daily group therapy sessions, facilitated by a licensed professional and covering a range of pertinent, recovery-related topics.
- Family therapy sessions, facilitated by a licensed professional and geared towards restoring healthy family dynamics.
- A range of proven therapeutic modalities, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy.
- Specialized therapeutic services (including trauma therapy) for those who are struggling with co-occurring issues and require more focused attention.
Our Holistic Approach to Healing
In addition to placing a strong emphasis on therapeutic care, we offer a range of holistic treatment services geared towards enhancing the mind-body connection and equipping clients with an arsenal of non-invasive coping techniques. Holistic recovery approaches we utilize include:
- Regular yoga sessions with a trained yoga therapist.
- Training in mindfulness techniques.
- Meditation workshops led by an experienced practitioner.
- Access to a range of alternative healing methods, including Reiki and energy healing.
- Recreational/outdoor therapy, including Horticulture Therapy.
- Group workshops centered around the importance of spiritual development.
Flexible, Individualized Clinical Care
At CuraWest we take a three-pronged approach to recovery, focusing on behavioral therapy, holistic treatment, and 12 Step program involvement. However, we believe that while peer support is essential to long-term sobriety, the 12 Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous is not the only way to foster connection and stay engaged. We offer alternative options, encouraging our clients to stick with a program that feels right for them.