Addiction Recovery Coverage
First Health Network
First Health Network
At CuraWest our top priority is making the entire recovery process as straightforward and stress-free for our clients and their loved ones as possible, from start to finish. We understand that when it comes to seeking professional help for a substance use or dependency disorder, the client and their family members likely do not have the emotional or mental energy to consider covering the cost of treatment. Fortunately, we accept most major insurance providers, including First Health Network.
First Health Network is an insurance provider that provides broad coverage to individuals and families throughout the United States. The network includes 5,100 hospitals, 110,000 ancillaries and over 695,000 healthcare professionals. First Health Network specializes in PPO, meaning that insurance holders have more freedom when it comes to finding a provider, whether the provider is in or out of network. CuraWest is in network for First Health Network, meaning that the recovery-related services we provide can be fully covered by First Health Network. If you are currently insured with First Health and you are curious to see how much of your treatment experience is covered, simply give us a call. Our Treatment Advisors will provide a free, no obligation insurance benefit check in a matter of minutes.
We Are Here For You
Let Us Help You Heal
Our Drug & Alcohol detoxification experience is second to none.
Learn how we can help by speaking with one of our Treatment Advisors today.
Medically monitored detox is always a necessary first step on the lifelong road of recovery, regardless of what chemical substance/substances were being abused and the severity of abuse. In a medical detox setting, clients undergo safe and pain-free withdrawal in a secure and closely monitored medical setting. At CuraWest we have developed a comprehensive and highly individualized program of medical detox, one that focuses on the mental and emotional implications of active addiction as well as the physical implications. While our main priority is providing a comfortable detox experience, we also work to lay a lasting foundation for long-term sobriety through a range of proven therapeutic and holistic methodologies.
The services that we provide cannot be found in any state-run facility or traditional hospital setting. We provide each of our clients with thorough and personalized clinical and medical assessments, case management services, medication assisted treatment and medication management, intensive therapeutic intervention, a thorough introduction to the 12 step method of addiction recovery and detailed aftercare planning. The good news is that these services are covered by major health insurance providers like First Health Network. If you or someone you love is looking to take the first step on the road to recovery, simply give us a call for a free and non-committal insurance benefit check.
Our Drug & Alcohol Detox Services Include
Addiction Recovery Coverage
Effective addiction recovery begins with medical detox and continues on with inpatient treatment, intensive outpatient treatment (IOP) or outpatient treatment (OP) depending on the severity of the substance use disorder and the presence of underlying mental health conditions or unresolved trauma. At CuraWest we are dedicated to providing each of our clients with a thorough introduction to the treatment methodologies they will experience during the remainder of the treatment process. Our integrated detox program lays a solid and lasting foundation for long-term sobriety while alleviating all symptoms of drug and alcohol withdrawal in a medically supervised and exceptionally comfortable environment. Once a client has been physically stabilized, they have the option if transitioning into the residential inpatient portion of our program.
Programs Covered By First Health Network
- Medical detox. This is the first stage of every successful addiction recovery program. Medical detox was designed to provide men and women who have been actively abusing chemical substances with the opportunity to undergo withdrawal in a safe and structured setting. Clients are monitored around the clock so that all withdrawal symptoms can be effectively treated as soon as they arise.
- Addiction services. The addiction services that we provide include medical detox, residential treatment, intensive therapy, ongoing clinical care, psychiatric care and much more. At CuraWest we believe in providing our clients with a wide variety of treatment services, ultimately providing them with an advanced and integrated level of care unlike any other.
- Aftercare planning. The aftercare planning services we provide take individual situations into careful account. We know that what works for one individual might not be as effective for another. For example, one client might transfer directly into a sober living facility while another might continue on in a higher level of clinical care. Case managers work with clients to develop individualized, long-term aftercare plans that best suit unique needs and requirements. Plans are adjusted as each client moves through medical detox and inpatient treatment.
- Case management services. Upon admission to our program, each client is assigned a licensed case manager. The case manager will work alongside the remainder of the clinical team to develop a viable treatment and aftercare plan. The case manager also serves as the main point of contact for the family members of the client.
Ready To Begin Your Drug & Alcohol Detox?
We Offer A Safe & Effective Program
Don’t let Drug & Alcohol addiction control your life.
Call us today and let’s get you started on the path to a better you.
- Clinical and medical assessments. Upon admission to our treatment program each individual client undergoes an in-depth clinical and medical assessment, which helps us formulate a personalized treatment plan. Assessments are conducted over the duration of the stay in treatment to make sure treatment is effective, personal goals are being achieved and the client is staying on the right track.
- Family therapy. If the immediate family members of the client are able to travel to the facility, an in-person family therapy session will be held at least once during the course of the medical detox program and multiple times in inpatient treatment. If they are not in the immediate area or are unable to transfer to the facility for other reasons, family therapy sessions can be conducted over the phone. Addiction is a comprehensive and far-reaching disease, and in order for the client to heal his or her immediate family members must heal simultaneously.
- Group therapy. Group therapy sessions are held daily, and clients are able to participate in them if they are feeling up to it. They cover a wide range of topics, from addiction education and 12 step immersion to healthy communication skills and relapse prevention.
- Individualized therapy. Clients have the opportunity to participate in one-on-one therapy sessions at least once a week. In individualized therapy sessions, clients delve deeper into the underlying causes of addiction and lay a solid foundation for long-term sobriety.
In-Network Insurance Policies
An “in-network provider” refers to a medical practitioner or a treatment facility that is covered by a specific health insurance policy. First Health Network covers a wide range of behavioral health services, including the detox and residential services offered by CuraWest. Making sure that the treatment program you are attending is “in-network” means that you will have to pay very little (if anything at all) out-of-pocket. Some health insurance plans cover in-network and out-of-network care. It is important to note that many licensed, accredited and highly reputable addiction treatment programs accept insurance. This never compromises the integrity of the program itself. It simply means that the treatment center believes that everyone should have access to affordable addiction treatment.
Begin Healing Now!
Have A Call With One Of Our Treatment Advisors
Don’t Suffer Any Longer
Begin Your Journey of Healing Today
If you are ready to begin your own personal journey of addiction recovery and enter into a multi-staged addiction treatment program, give us a call today. At CuraWest we always prioritize the safety and comfort of each of our clients, and our experienced, dedicated and compassionate team of medical professionals, licensed therapists and case managers has worked together to develop a program of effective and individualized care unlike any other. We understand that dealing with the financial components of a multi-phased recovery program can seem overwhelming. This is why we work with insurance providers like First Health Network, allowing everyone who is suffering at the hands of a serious substance use disorder the opportunity to access quality clinical care. For more information on our integrated treatment process, give us a call today at (888) 693-1794 or submit this online form click here.