Percocet Detoxification in Denver
At CuraWest we offer an effective, multi-staged program of Percocet addiction recovery in Denver, Colorado. Our individualized program of clinical care begins with medically monitored detox, where withdrawal symptoms are closely monitored by a team of licensed medical professionals. Once you or your loved one has been physically stabilized, you have the option of transitioning into the residential portion of our program where you will continue to heal on a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual basis. At CuraWest we focus on more than a safe, pain-free Percocet withdrawal — we provide our clients with the tools and skills they need to excel in sobriety for years to come.
Percocet is a potent and habit-forming opioid narcotic medication, most commonly prescribed for the treatment of moderate or severe pain-related disorders. Percocet is made from a combination of acetaminophen and oxycodone. Acetaminophen is the active ingredient in over-the-counter medications like Tylenol, and has been repeatedly shown to lead to severe liver damage when taken consistently and in high amounts. Oxycodone is an extremely habit-forming opioid pain reliever, one that can be very dangerous when taken other than as prescribed by a medical professional or when combined with other chemical substances, like alcohol. If you have been abusing a powerful and highly addictive medication like Percocet, seeking professional addiction treatment is always necessary, and medical detox is a required first step on every effective journey of addiction recovery.
According to the American Society of Addiction Medicine, there were over 20,101 overdose deaths directly linked to prescription opioids like Percocet in the year 2015 alone. Despite the fact that prescription drug addiction is such a serious and prevalent issue, many men and women fail to seek and receive the professional care they so desperately need. This is partially because they remain unaware of the resources that are readily available to them. At CuraWest we believe that safe and pain-free medical detox services should be accessible to everyone. Our program of clinical and medical care provides a wide range of effective detox services that cannot be found in any state-run detox facility or traditional hospital setting.
We Are Here For You
Let Us Help You Heal
Our Percocet detoxification experience is second to none.
Learn how we can help by speaking with one of our Treatment Advisors today.
Percocet Addiction Signs & Symptoms
There are several telltale signs of Percocet abuse and addiction, though many of the related symptoms vary on a person-to-person basis. If you believe that you or someone you love has been suffering at the hands of a Percocet abuse disorder, keep an eye out for the following signs:
- Physical symptoms like drowsiness, fatigue, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Attempting to cut back on Percocet use but being unable to cut back or quit for any significant period of time
- Experiencing intense psychological cravings which typically lead to obsessive thoughts and compulsive drug seeking behaviors
- Continuing to use Percocet despite an accumulation of personal consequences, which could include legal issues, financial issues and persistent interpersonal problems
- A lack of interest in activities and hobbies that were previously enjoyed
- Isolation from close friends and family members/increased secrecy and need for privacy
- Mood swings, generally marked by agitation, irritability and angry outbursts
- Raiding the medicine cabinets of family, friends and acquaintances
- Attempting to acquire more than one Percocet prescription at a time from numerous prescribing physicians, also known as “doctor shopping.”
- Developing a physical tolerance in a short period of time, meaning that a higher dose of Percocet is required in order for the desired effects to be produced
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms when Percocet use is stopped abruptly
Our Percocet Detox Services Include
Percocet Withdrawal Signs & Symptoms
Percocet withdrawal typically occurs in two distinct stages, the early stage and the late stage. During the early stage of withdrawal the symptoms are more mild, and they slowly become more and more severe before they subside entirely.
The early stage of Percocet withdrawal is typically characterized by the following symptoms:
- Excessive yawning
- Flu-like symptoms including cold sweats, chills, nausea, mild stomach cramping, runny nose, watery eyes and general aches and pains
- Sleep-related issues
- General feelings of discomfort
The late stage of Percocet withdrawal is typically characterized by the following symptoms:
- Severe stomach cramping
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Uncontrollable shaking and body tremors
- Severe insomnia and other sleep-related issues
- Dilated pupils
- An inability to get comfortable
- Severe anxiety
If you have been abusing Percocet or any other prescription opioid, it is crucial to set up an admission into a medical detox facility very soon after the final dose is taken. Percocet has a short half-life, meaning that withdrawal symptoms begin to set in within the first 6 or 8 hours after the final dose. If you would like to end the vicious cycle of addiction and begin living an entirely new way of life, simply give us a call today.
Ready To Begin Your Percocet Detox?
We Offer A Safe & Effective Program
Don’t let Percocet addiction control your life.
Call us today and let’s get you started on the path to a better you.
Why Medical Detox Is Necessary For Percocet Addiction?
When it comes to effectively and efficiently treating the physical and psychological symptoms associated with prescription opioid withdrawal, medical detox is always necessary for the following reasons:
- Medication Assisted Treatment is often necessary – At CuraWest we utilize MAT whenever necessary. In the case of Percocet withdrawal we often use non-invasive and safe medications like Naltrexone and buprenorphine. These medications help to rescue physical withdrawal symptoms while actively alleviating the psychological cravings that all too often lead to relapse.
- Medical detox facilities provide clients with around-the-clock medical care in case any complications should arise – While opioid withdrawal is not generally dangerous or life-threatening, if pre-existing medical conditions are present there is a chance that withdrawal leads to serious health-related complications. For this reason it is essential that clients have access to 24/7 medical care. Our team of experienced doctors, nurses and clinicians regularly check in on clients to make sure they are safe and comfortable.
- Case managers ensure that clients immediately transfer into the next appropriate level of clinical care and avoid relapse during an especially vulnerable time – Inpatient rehab is recommended once an individual is physically stabilized. Case managers help place clients in a rehab facility that best serves them and suits their personal needs and other requirements.
- Clients are introduced to the skills and coping mechanisms they need in order to stay clean and sober long-term – We offer relapse prevention training, a thorough introduction to the 12 step model of addiction recovery and addiction education, as well as individual and group therapy sessions.
- The provided amenities make for a safe and pain-free detox experience – The amenities we provide are geared towards client comfort.
Percocet Medical Detox Services We Provide
Detoxification services that we provide include:
- An in-depth and personalized clinical and medical assessment upon admission
- Case management services
- Dual diagnosis treatment services whenever necessary
- Medication Assisted Treatment and medication management
- Intensive therapy, including individual, group and family therapy services
- 12 step program introduction
- Relapse prevention training
- Rehab placement
- Thorough aftercare planning
Begin Healing Now!
Have A Call With One Of Our Treatment Advisors
Don’t Suffer Any Longer
Begin Your Personal Journey of Healing
If you or a loved one has been suffering at the hands of a prescription opioid addiction of any type or severity, CuraWest is available to help. Our highly individualized program of Percocet addiction recovery is both integrated and comprehensive, meaning that we tackle the physical, mental and emotional consequences of active addiction simultaneously. Our detox program is unique in that we focus on physical stabilization and on therapeutic care, offering our clients a wide range of resources and services that they are able to participate in whenever they are feeling up to it. Our home-stye retreat facility comes fully equipped with all of the comforts of home along with several additional amenities. Some of the comfort-inspired amenities we offer include private and semi-private bedrooms, a state-of-the-art kitchen and daily chef-prepared meals and spacious, relaxing communal spaces. Once you have been physically stabilized, you have the option of transitioning into the residential portion of our program, where you will continue to heal and develop the skills necessary to maintain sobriety.
If you or a loved one has attempted to quit using Percocet only to be unable to do so for any extended period of time, we have the solution. To learn more about our Percocet addiction treatment program, reach out to us today, give us a call 24/7 at (888) 693-1794 and speak with one of our Treatment Advisors. We look forward to speaking with you and getting you started on the journey of comprehensive healing.